One more thing about PTE connectivity

I just want to ask, if it's possible:

Since Phase Transfer Entropy is a directed connectivity measure just like Granger Causality and due both give similar results, I think it could be useful and great if the PTE graph would be directed as well (I mean, in red and blue colors as direction flow indicators, as in Granger Causality Graph)

That could lead to increase the use of PTE (non normalized)

Thanks in advance!

@MartinC? @Sylvain? @hossein27en?

:flushed:

Thanks - sounds good. we'll put that in the pipe.

Thank you! I look forward to it
:grinning:

Thank you for reporting this, I have fixed this in the following commit: https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/8b0f16fe2d51ebb48ebb505f7ee5689a1e65088a

Please update Brainstorm and display your connectivity result again. No re-computation is needed.

Cheers,
Martin

1 Like

I just updated BS but connectivity PTE is still been displayed in only one color

It is already working!

Thank you!