Opening SIG file from Stella Harmonie

Hi,

I read on your introduction that brainstorm does not import SIG files from Stella Harmonie. I was wondering if that option will be available in the near future.

Thank you

No, the Stellate Harmonie files cannot be read directly in Brainstorm and will probably never be.
The file format is not open and not publicly documented. A few years ago, I tried to get the description of the file format to write an unofficial reader in Matlab but my requests were all denied. This is sad, but we can't do everything we want in the open source world, some companies want to keep what they developed for themselves.

There is an old library last version of the library to read these files was released as a BESA plugin more than 10 years ago: http://wiki.besa.de/index.php?title=Supported_Data_Formats
This works only on old 32bit windows (probably like your acquisition software). Maybe there is something to do with this, but since there is no hope to get this working on any modern operating system, I won't invest any time in it.

Alternatively, you can probably export EDF+ files from Harmonie, and then read these files into Brainstorm.