PALS-B12 Brodmann areas return to default settings

Hello Brainstorm team.

I was experimenting with the PALS-B12 Brodmann atlas in the hopes that I can make a custom one for my own auditory research. In the process of doing so, I accidentally deleted BA41,42 left and right. Is there a way to change this atlas to its default settings? I've tried "undo all modifications" but this did not work. What do you think?

Additionally, where can I find more information regarding the below options for Sources?

Many thanks in advance.

If the figure was closed, or you clicked before on Save modifications the Undo all modifications option will not work.

Was this done in the Default anatomy? Was it the only change?
If so, you could reset the entire default anatomy with right-click on it, use template, as use the same Default anatomy (ICBM152 2023b is the default for new Protocols)

In a recent commit, editing provided Atlases is not allowed: commit 5778a5e
Thus, a copy of the atlas needs to be created to be editable

In an Advance section of the Scouts tutorial:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Scouts#Menu:_Sources

1 Like

Also, there is now an option Duplicate in the Scout menu that facilitates experimentation with Scouts

1 Like

Thank you @Raymundo.Cassani this is working nicely - appreciate the response :slight_smile:
Two follow-up questions:

1. By being able to Duplicate you mean the below?
  2. Could you please clarify the comment below? Because I think I can still edit the provided Atlases.

On the Scout menu, there is the option Duplicate to duplicate the selected scouts

After the last update PALS-B12 and the cortical parcellations included in the Default anatomy cannot be edited (new scouts, remove scouts, change their size, etc)

Understood thank you! :smile: