Problem importing data structure from workspace

Hi,

I tried to import a data structure, which is created by "db_template" function (as "recordings") and filled all fields to Brainstorm. After importing, when wanna display, it shows this (double click or right click):

** Error: Line 34: cell/ismember (line 34)
** Input A of class cell and input B of class double must be cell arrays of character vectors, unless one is a character vector.
** Call stack:
** >ismember.m at 34
** >tree_callbacks.m at 1237
** >bst_call.m at 26
** >panel_protocols.m>CreatePanel/protocolTreeClicked_Callback at 140

I attempted both manual import and "db_add". I also exported another workable recording in Brainstorm to the workspace and again imported it but the same error appears.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks

The error in tree_callbacks.m at line 1237 does not match the current version of Brainstorm.
Can you update and post the error message you obtain with today's version? It would help me understand what the error is.

The problem is coming either from the structure that you saved in a .mat file (wrong type of data for one of the fields) or the way you registered it in the database (wrong file name or wrong data types).

To understand if the structure of the file itself is the problem, work only with the interface.
Start from an existing and working file from the database. Right-click on it > File > Export to Matlab, modify the fields you need to modify, right-click on the containing folder (not the file itself, yo avoid replacing it) > File > Import from Matlab.