Problem with epileptogenicity resulte

When I change only sEEG continuous data, this problem occurs.

Have you reproduced exactly the results presented in the tutorial using the tutorial dataset, before trying to process your data?

I used .EDF format (Curry data). Could it leads to this problem?

I don't think so.

I am sending the procedure what I did.
Please check, what is the problem.

• What is mostly missing in this report are screen captures to show that the positions that you imported are correctly aligned. Your Curry .pom file is NOT aligned on the MRI volumes available in this tutorial, therefore there is no chance that this import can work. You must use a coordinates that have been defined in one of the volumes in the database.
  • By the way, I changed a few things recently, allowing to import SEEG positions defined on any volume in the database, instead of only the first one. Please update Brainstorm to get the latest import functions.
  • These epileptogenicity maps are computed using the patient anatomy, as it goes through a step of interpolating the SEEG values in the volume or in the surface. It does not make sense to try computing them on an anatomy that does not match the electrodes positions.
  • Generate SPM canonical surfaces: We don't recommend using this anymore, please see the comment at the beginning of this section: Generate SPM canonical surfaces