Problem with surfaces vs volumes

Hi, thanks to you both Hossein & Francois for the help

Unfortunately the PSD for the scout time series is essentially the same as that for coherence, here are the figures:

Unfortunately those were NxN coherence calculations![quote="hossein27en, post:5, topic:3261"]
At this time, I recommend using magnitude-squared coherence instead of imaginary coherence to you.
[/quote]

Tried magnitude squared and I don't know quite how to interpret it - but it still seems to have a 20Hz peak unfortunately

I think this might be what Francois is referring to in that the normalization is having an effect?

Here is the spectrum when I use that method:

So that's great that I have a spectrum that corresponds! It is returning 90x3 = 270 values - Is there a method in Brainstorm where I can get a coherence measure that is the maximum i.e. just 90 scouts? I tried to add the coherence results to the pipeline but I couldn't see how I could reduce it to just 90 scouts.

I would rather use Surfaces because they are clearly easier to interpret, but I was under the impression that they weren't valid for deep structures - is this right? If I can use surfaces, I would prefer it if it is OK.

A question is: how does this analysis compare to the CARTOOL software Volume analysis - is it the same?