Scout Atlas for Brainstorm and connectivity

Hi to everyone!

I was trying to compute source connectivity but I don't know how to make it, I guess I need to define some scouts before (?) but I'm not sure how to do it, I read the scouts tutorial but I think I did not understand it well,

Is there any scout atlas already installed in Brainstorm that I could use (load)? or How can I get (or download) some atlases for using with BS?

I hope you can help me with the pipeline for the source connectivity please

I tried to load an atlas for using scouts but I found no one in the Brainstorm folder,

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to perform an source connecivity analysis but I not sure how to make it, First I computed the sources for my EEG file but I got an error message and a message to fix it: "force inside skull " but I was not able to find this fixing option, then when I tried to compute the connecivity using the Broadmann atlas for scouts, I got the same error about the size of matrix and computer memory,

I just want to compute the connecivity of the 19 standard 10-20 channel sources (its corresponding Broadmann areas), how could I make that?

Thanks ind advance!

I just want

I was trying to compute source connectivity but I don't know how to make it, I guess I need to define some scouts before (?) but I'm not sure how to do it, I read the scouts tutorial but I think I did not understand it well,
Is there any scout atlas already installed in Brainstorm that I could use (load)? or How can I get (or download) some atlases for using with BS?

I recommend you start by following step-by-step all the introduction tutorials using the example dataset provided instead of your own data, at least until #23.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials
Then please get back to us with more specific questions about the parts that are not clear for you.

First I computed the sources for my EEG file but I got an error message and a message to fix it: "force inside skull " but I was not able to find this fixing option

We recently fixed the ICBM152 anatomy template distributed with Brainstorm, and added some additional checks about the position of cortex vertices with respect with the BEM layers.
To get rid of this warning, right-click on the cortex surface you use for source estimation > Force inside skull.

I just want to compute the connecivity of the 19 standard 10-20 channel sources (its corresponding Broadmann areas), how could I make that?

There is maybe some confusion here. If you are are expecting to compute connectivity matrices at the sensor level, you don't need to estimate sources, you can simply compute the measure from the recordings.
If you are using sources, then you can use the default atlases available if you imported your anatomy from FreeSurfer or if you use an anatomy template. Note the the Brodmann regions generated by FreeSurfer (and also available in the Brainstorm anatomy templates) are not really suited for ROI-based analysis of source recordings, they are too variable. You should probably design your own Brodmann ROIs.