SEEG display on cortex problem

Regarding the bug when deleting multiple SEEG electrodes from the iEEG panel: there was a bug in the way the delete loop was written. I fixed it here: https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/16b6bf98b3a4c8b3de1a8eea074fbbc0f238a038#diff-5d03d3ef5441acf005318a4a8bd366b4
Update Brainstorm and let me know if it solves the problem.

Regarding the missing electrode u_Q electrode in the iEEG panel: this depends on how the file was created. The list of electrodes displayed in the iEEG panel doesn't depend directly of the list of data channels you see when you right-click on the channel file > Edit channel file. This information is stored in the field IntraElectrodes of the channel file, that can't be seen or edited from the the channel editor.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Epileptogenicity#On_the_hard_drive

The data channel #i is linked to the SEEG electrodes defined in IntraElectrodes through the field .Channel(i).Group. If the channel group is "u_Q" and there is an electrode named "u_Q" in IntraElectrodes, then the two are paired. But otherwise, it is possible to have SEEG electrodes (from IntraElectrodes) without data channels or SEEG data channels not attached to any existing SEEG electrode.

When you open a channel file with SEEG channels for the first time:

• it tries to guess what it SEEG and what is not
  • it tries to group contacts (= data channels) by name, and if the configuration looks like it's an SEEG electrode, it creates automatically an SEEG electrode for these channels in IntraElectrodes
  • only the channels that have the Type field set to "SEEG" are included in this detection, so if most of your contacts are not set as SEEG, they might not be detected as belonging to an SEEG electrode properly
  • once this detection has been performed once, or after the channel file has been edited (ie. when there is at lease one element in IntraElectrode or one Channel.Group field set), this automatic detection is not performed again

So I can't tell you why your u_Q electrode was not created automatically. But you can probably add it now manually.
When you create this channel file, you could also create directly this IntraElectrode field instead of using the GUI after for that.

Cheers
François