SEEG Visualisation

Good afternoon,

I want to visualise SEEG on MRI. Unfortunately, I have 2 MRI for each subjects, one is the native structural T1 and one is segmentation only. I can display both MRI (overlay), or SEEG with each of the MRI space. Is it possible to display SEEG contacts with both MRIs (overlay) at the same time?

Thank you

Hi @jbun0007

I'm not sure that you can do that with the current version.

It may be possible with a customized script.

However, you can display each MRI with the electrodes side by side and then hit the "=" to get the same view on bot figures.

A quick thought: Have you try to import the segmentation MRI as an Volume atlas?
In that case, the overlap will work without troubles.

1. Right-click on the Channel file > Display sensors > (MRI Viewer: AnatomyMRI)
  2. On the MRI Viewer, right-click > Anatomical atlas > Show atlas

Please let me know if this what you need

Hi Raymundo,

Thanks for the soultion

I've tried importing the segmented image as volume atlas (in subject's space). But the result is errors:

Line 1858: zeros
Size inputs must be integers:

Call stack:

panel_surface.m>UpdateSurfaceData at 1858
panel_surface.m>SetSurfaceData at 1525
panel_surface.m at 40
view_mri.m at 222
import_mri.m at 426
bst_call.m at 28
tree_callbacks.m>@(h,ev)bst_call(@import_mri.iSubject,,,1) at 565

Do you have any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks

Jacob

Hi,

I can import the MRi file as atlas. But now when I right clicked MRIviewer it did not display the atlas (just none) even though I have clicked it multiple times.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Jacob

Can you share an image on how the imported Atlas looks in the database? It must display this icon:
iconMriAtlas

Yes

I import the image (volume atlas from subject space) -> apply transfomration (yes) -> compute SM parameter (yes) -> reslice (yes).

It worked to import this but I could not display it