Sensor location

Hi,

I have 6 channel EEG recording. I did channel location in EEGlab and locations looked good. But when I am importing the data in Brainstorm, channel locations look abnormal:

It is especially obvious with P3, it is over occipital region. I roughly indicated the locations in red where they should be.

I wonder how should I fix it non-manually?

Tried to upload EEGlab channel locations but did not work:

I did channel location in EEGlab and locations looked good.

Did you have proper 3D positions in EEGLAB?
Where did they come from?
EEGLAB template electrodes positions are typically not real 3D coordinates but 2D (XY) for flat 2D views, or spherical (theta,phi).

But when I am importing the data in Brainstorm, channel locations look abnormal

With such a low number of electrodes, and especially using a template brain, I don't think the position of your electrodes matter much. As long as you are not doing any source estimation, the electrodes positions do not matter anyway, other than for producing 2D topography plots with a decent shape.

If you'd prefer to have these electrodes where the red points are: just select the corresponding button (visible in the toolbar of the screen capture you posted) and move them to where you want. Because you are working with a template anatomy, this can't be more or less wrong than any other procedure.

Tried to upload EEGlab channel locations but did not work

You selected the file format "MEG/EEG: 4D-Neuroimaging/BTi"
This is probably not what you expected to do.

Thank you Francois. I changed electrode locations a bit manually and it seems to work.