Im trying generate simulate sources with the interface of BST.
I have mi head model ( BEM model).
I know create simulations from the simulated signal (generic signal) and one scout.
I need use 18 differents scouts and use the same simulated signal in each scout (18).
Is possible perform this? how?
I tried create two different simulations signal from two differents scouts, and BST show me a error.
The steps that I do are the followings:
create a generic signal
move the simulated signal to “Process 1” and “run”
simulate recording from scouts
( Inside this process I tried choose ( for test) two diferent scout for two differents simulations, and show me error).
I hope you can help me, because is too much work perfom the simulation one by one.
If you use 16 scouts in input, you need to select a file with 16 scouts time series. This is why you get this error.
However, I’m not sure this is what you want to do. This would not loop over the 16 scouts but simulate recordings when all the 16 scouts are active at the same time.
If you want to automate this: write your own scripts.
In the pipeline editor window, instead of clicking on “Run” to execute the selected process, use the menu “Generate .m script”.
Then edit the script to add your loops, and all the logic you need to manage your simulations.
To open a 3D view of source results, you can use the function: view_surface_data([], SourceFile)
Many other examples are available in tutorial script: brainstorm3/toolbox/script/tutorial_ctf.m
I do not need wMNE display the file. However I need to just export the file from Matlab code line, then I could change the wMNE file. I know I can export the file BST interface to Matlab, but I need to export it from line of code, and this is what I need to learn.