Some questions about brainstorm plug-in

Hi Francois, Does Brainstorm could be used for optical flow analysis and 2-Riemannian
Helmholtz–Hodge decomposition (HHD)? Sylvian has proposed these methods several years ago and these paper mentioned that codes could be available in brainstorm. But I have searched all brianstorm website and forum. And I find nothing about these. It would be appreciated that you could tell me where I could get toturial about these methods (or some other brainstorm plugin, are they in the same website?).
Thank you so much. And hope you everything goes well.

The developments in this field are starting again.
@Sylvain @LeoNouvelle Can you give some information on the existing or the future tools?

Hi @matisu13, hi @Francois,
I have been working on optical flow and helmholtz hodge decomposition for 5 months now in Sylvain's lab.
Some of the methods are already implemented in Brainstorm for optical flow calculations and microstates decomposition, although an update si needed. I am currently working on adding the developments for HHD in Brainstorm a well and writting a tutorial to guide the tools' use. I am hoping to pull a request for my code next week.
Further developments are already ready and should be added after: sources, sinks and vortexes decomposition of the diverging and rotating flows from the HHD decomposition. We could get in touch if you need to use those tools soon.
Hope everything goes well for you too,

2 Likes

Hi LeoNouvelle,
thanks for your answer. Actually, I have program some codes about optical flow (just in 2D) and get some codes from githup (unluckily, they look messy... Then, I try to pitch them ). Would you mind telling me your email address (or some other software if you want), then we can discuss via email if you are agree.

@LeoNouvelle

No problem, leo.nouvelle@student.ecp.fr.
Speak to you soon !

Thanks, LeoNouvelle.