Some Questions about MRI and CT when locating the positions of SEEG

Hi, I'm using brainstorm to get the coordinates of SEEG. I have some questions when doing this.
What I have is a pre-T1 MRI and a post_CT. About anatomy,

1. After clicking Click here to compute MNI transformation, I saw no visual change in the three orientations.
  2. When I import post-CT, it asked me How to register the new volume? Normally I would choose SPM, for the resolution of pre-T1 MRI is low, I didn't reslice. But from the MRI viewer, I found that the CT without reslicing is different from the reslicing one. The MRI viewer of the reslicing one seems really registered with the MRI. Although the visualization of SEEG seems right on both CT(reslicing and not reslicing). But I clicked spm to register the post-CT when importing it, which I didn't see one the MRI viewer of the non-reslicing CT.

For question 2, I mean I see no difference between CT_spm(registered) and CT(non-registered) from MRI viewer, but after reslicing the CT(registered), I could see the difference from MRI Viewer.
@Francois

So I suppose that brainstorm wouldn't change the orientations until CT is resliced in MRI viewer

After clicking Click here to compute MNI transformation , I saw no visual change in the three orientations.

You are not supposed to, this only computes the MNI coordinates for your volume.

I see no difference between CT_spm(registered) and CT(non-registered) from MRI viewer, but after reslicing the CT(registered), I could see the difference from MRI Viewer.

Co-registration = computing a 4x4 affine transformation between two volumes, no alteration of the voxels.
Reslicing = rewriting a new volume that matches voxel-by-voxel the reference volume.

The Brainstorm MRI viewer, just like MRIcron and many other programs, only shows the real voxels in the volume. It does not compute arbitrary slices through the volume. Unless the volume is resliced, you would not see any difference in the MRI viewer.

Thank you so much for your reply!