Source inversion DBA (just subcortical activation appears)

Dear community:
I am writing because when using the tutorial for deep structures I get the inverse solution but I don't know why all I see is subcortical activations. I never get to see cortical activations.

What I do is...
in Anatomy MRI surfaces I select 15000 vertices for asegatlas then I select "all the structures" in scout. It appears every structure with dba | unconstrained as a Source model(I have previously selected dba in source model option in atlas new atlas). Then I get to "Functional data" where I prepare the head model and then covariate matrix. Finally I double left click in the final inverse soultion and it differs from the one just above. So I need to open to inverse solutions to imagine the total result. It seems to me from the tutorial this should not be correct.

Please include screen captures of your database, the source model (cortex+subcortical) and the source maps (inverse) you obtain. Explain why what you obtain is different from what you expect.
Thanks

Thank you for your answer. What I want to do is source reconstruction for the whole brain. That is like in the tutorial to be able to see activations in the whole brain with time. Right now I can make it only to see subcortical or cortical only. Although the whole structural brain is there I cannot see activation just as I said (subcortical or cortical never subcortical + cortical as in the tutorial of deep cerebral structures).

Also I would like to obtain statistical analysis and connectivity studies with coherence, correlation, etc.

I will post later all the details of one example so you can say about it exactly. Also I will check the tutorial mentioned. Although I can advance that I found out how to make the ROIs grow with ('>' and '>>'). Although I don't make them even(two complimentary ROIs in different hemispheres have different final volumes). May be because I wasn't able to click on the same area. And if I ask to show labels I can't see them. May be that is a problem of myself or the data.

Please illustrate clearly all the items you want help with.