Source statistic error

Dear Brainstorm Experts:

I have done some source analysis by Brianstorm; however,
I meet a problem about source statistic error: "the different number of sources."
How could I perform the same number of sources in different files/participants?

Thank you very much for your help.

Yours,
James

@allmaktub I think for group analysis ft_sourcestats takes into account the paired sample t-test (dependent sample) and to run paired t-test you need to select equal number of files in process 2 of Brainstorm. You can select the same number of files either by Run>Files>Select uniform files or you can simply delete the files from File A or File B in the process 2. It will not delete your original files but will reduce the number of files in the process 2.

I meet a problem about source statistic error: "the different number of sources."

This means that you estimated the sources on different brains (which is expected) and therefore have different/incompatible source spaces for between subjects. The source maps can't be averaged or compared across subjects because they don't have the same shape or number of vertices.
Either you have made some manipulation errors, or you only have to project your source maps to the default anatomy. Start by reading all the tutorials about group analysis and subject coregistration before trying to do this on your data.