Statistical analysis on source activation results

Hi expert,

I would like to get p value of the sLORETA results between two groups.

I did sLORETA for each subject in the condition C (C=A-B).I put the files of subjects for the experimental group and the control group in the left and right columns, and then chose the frontal regions in the Destrieux atlas to do Perm t-test. However, the results showed that all values are null. Could you please tell me how to solve the problem? Thank you!

You should probably wait for an answer from a Brainstorm expert, but it looks like after FDR correction, you simply do not have any surviving significant vertices.

If the two groups are different sets of subjects, I recommend you select the unequal variance option for the test - this latter needs to be unpaired as well. Also, you may want to check the option for applying the Scout function "after" - if available from the panel.
If all results are null, these means indeed that there is no effect deemed as significant as @pdhami mentioned. You may want to increase the p-value threshold to a much larger value, for a technical sanity check that the problem is not elsewhere: you should start seeing regions pop out above the threshold eventually.

Thanks, Sylvain!

Got it. Thank you!