Strange event import specific to one raw file

Hi all,
I have user generated events lists that I am importing to raw file type EGI EEG data. We are creating event lists in mne (.eve) file type.
I have done about 100 datafiles and event lists, and now I find one of my linked raw files is distorting the event files when I import them! I am attaching the original event file (.eve). Since I couldn't figure out the events I was seeing, I decided to export these same events (.txt). The exported txt file events match the event times I'm seeing in the time series display of the raw data, and does not match the times of the event list I started with (.eve file). I tried importing an events list from a different subject and found the event times were also distorted from the other event list, but when imported to the subject they belong to, no problem. Likewise, if I import the event list attached (the .eve file) to a different raw EEG time series, the times match the event list.
It seems very bizarre to me!
I am using an older version of brainstorm - 080119, but I ran into errors when I tried to use the newest version. (Undefined function or variable 'ICON_ZOOM')

M87195772_mu_eeg_events.eve (873 Bytes) M87195772_weird_mu_events.txt (1.4 KB)

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions you might have.
Megan

I am using an older version of brainstorm - 080119, but I ran into errors when I tried to use the newest version. (Undefined function or variable 'ICON_ZOOM')

Please try with the latest version of Brainstorm, we will not provide support for older versions.
The error you reported related with a missing icon is because you didn't restart Matlab before running two different versions of Brainstorm or because your Matlab contains both. Please do the following:

• Edit your Matlab path, remove everything that is not directly with the MATLAB installation folder
  • Save the path
  • Close and restart Matlab
  • Download today's version of Brainstorm from the website, unzip it.
  • In Matlab, go to the brainstorm3 folder and execute brainstorm.m
  • Create a new subject, import your data, import your event file, make sure it still doesn't work.

I find one of my linked raw files is distorting the event files when I import them!

What do you mean with "distorting"?
Please explain exactly on which buttons you click to import both files, post screen captures of what you get to see in your file viewer, and explain why this is not what you expect.

M87195772_mu_eeg_events.eve (873 Bytes) M87195772_weird_mu_events.txt (1.4 KB)

It is difficult to do anything with just the events files.
What seems to be relevant is the EGI original file here, right?
Please upload a short example file somewhere, and post the download link here.

Thank you for your response.

I am working in a shared network environment, and it seems my matlab path is set by /etc/bashrc which I do not have permissions to edit.

I figured my issue out: the raw file with the issues was a different sampling rate than ALL of my other files. So having figured that out, I can change the sampling rate of the events file to accommodate.

Thanks,
Megan