The relation between Scouts and brain grid

Thanks Steven;
Let me give a better description of my problem;
here, the number of vertexes on the surface is 15002,

as you mentioned I can find the coordinate that is related to an arbitrary vertex. But my problem is on using the whole of the brain volume and volume forward model.

as you see, BrainStorm is calculating the volume head model as OpenMEEG BEM(volume), when I export it to Matlab, it shows:

Capture3

two options are important for me, the first option is GridLoc that is having 15670 grid points in the brain volume and the second option is Gain of the head model that is related to grid points (15670 points) as you guide me in the previous comment.
As I told before, I'm going to simulate scalp EEG recording. So when I refer to scouts' information, I find two scouts center (5072, 12600).

I use this information and the Gian matrix of the head model to simulate scalp EEG recording. therefore I export simulated signals to Matlab and convolve them by the Gain matrix columns that are related to scouts center. Matlab programming is:

and the s10 recorded signal by this program is:

and the s10 recorded signal by BrainStorm is:

considering to simulate generic signal, I assigned data(1, : ) to scout2 and data(2, : ) to scout1.

Capture8

I have 2 questions by comparing this 2 recorded signal:
why the effect of scout2 in my program is more than BrainStorm result? (distortions on signal)
and how can I normalize amplitude as calculated by BS?

sorry for my long question
I appreciate your response
best wishes
Morteza