Time stamps on contact sheet figures

I am using Brainstorm version 5 Sept, and when I create contact sheets from source files, it no longer includes the time stamps in the figure. Has something changed with this process? There are no options for including or not including labels.

Thanks!
Ann

Hi Ann,

There is no option for this, the label should always be included. This is still working on my end in the latest version. Can you show me how you are creating your contact sheet and what the result looks like?
One tip: try to make the window as small as possible and possibly hide the colorbar to ensure the timestamp label is big enough that you can properly see it.

Cheers,
Martin

Hi Martin,

I just updated to the latest version and still get the same result. Here are my steps - open MRI viewer, right click to select snapshot, then contact sheet. The window size doesn't seem to matter, and the color bar is also missing. I've used this successfully many, many times, so I was unsure why it stopped working. We also tried it on other machines in the lab with the same outcome (no labels).

The timestamps or color bar were never visible in the contact sheets obtained from the MRI Viewer.

If you want the time stamp and color bar:

• display the source volume with the popup menu "Cortical activations > Display on MRI (3D)"
  • set the orientation you want using the predefined views menu (right-click > Views, or keyboard shortcuts 1...6)
  • make the window smaller so that the timestamp is visible in the small images of the contact sheets

Got it - thanks!