TPM.nii was not be copied or downloaded to the path '/home/username/.brainstorm/defaults/spm/' when using compiled brainstorm with plugins

I copied the bst_bin_R2022b_230317.zip with plugins to my linux system. Then,
‘./brainstorm3.command /usr/local/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v913/ my_coregistration.m local' was run. I found there was no TMP.nii under
the path '/home/username/.brainstorm/defaults/' when debugging.

Whether it is possible to support automatic TMP.nii download when working with compiled brainstorm?

Thanks

Whether it is possible to support automatic TMP.nii download when working with compiled brainstorm?

The compiled version of Brainstorm is supposed to download the TPM.nii file automatically:
https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/blob/master/toolbox/anatomy/bst_normalize_mni.m#L84

If your instance of Brainstorm cannot download this file automatically for one reason or another: download it manually and copy it the folder $HOME/.brainstorm/defaults/spm/.
http://neuroimage.usc.edu/bst/getupdate.php?t=SPM_TPM

Here is the text output when starting compiled Brainstorm on my computer after deleting the file $HOME/.brainstorm/defaults/spm/TPM.nii:

Matlab R2022b found:
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2022b

Please wait...

If it hangs for more than a few minutes: try pressing ENTER.
Alternatively, download Brainstorm for a different version of the Matlab Runtime.
(See the installation instructions on the Brainstorm website)

BST> Starting Brainstorm:
BST> =================================
BST> BrainstormHomeDir = C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil
BST> Version: 01-Mar-2023
BST> Compiling main interface files...
BST> Deleting old process reports...
BST> Loading configuration file...
BST> Initializing user interface...
BST> Starting OpenGL engine... hardware
BST> Plugin brain2mesh: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\brain2mesh
BST> Plugin iso2mesh: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\iso2mesh
BST> Plugin brainentropy: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\brainentropy
BST> Plugin blackrock: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\blackrock
BST> Plugin neuroelectrics: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\neuroelectrics
BST> Plugin xdf: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\xdf
BST> Plugin libsvm: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\libsvm
BST> Plugin fastica: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\fastica
BST> Plugin picard: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\picard
BST> Plugin derivelfp: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\derivelfp
BST> Plugin nirstorm: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\nirstorm
BST> Plugin mcxlab-cl: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\mcxlab-cl
BST> Plugin mia: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\plugins\mia
BST> Plugin spm12: C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\spmtrip
BST> Reading process folder...
BST> Loading current protocol...
BST> =================================

SPM12 template not found in any of the following folders:
 - C:\Users\franc\.brainstorm\defaults\spm\TPM.nii
 - C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil\defaults\spm\TPM.nii
 - C:\Users\franc\AppData\Local\Temp\franc\mcrCache9.13\bst_ja0\Users\franc\.brainstorm\spmtrip\tpm\TPM.nii
BST> SPM12 template found: C:\Users\franc\.brainstorm\defaults\spm\TPM.nii
SPM> Iteration #1: Log-likelihood 0.715925

Thanks, Francois! I will check it later.