Unable to import the data with correct time

Hi, I had a problem about importing data. My data record for 90 seconds but when I use EEGLAB data(.set) import into brainstorm, the data file only exist 90 mini-seconds.
Can someone help me understand what is happenning?
Thank you!
Sid Hsu

The problem is the sampling frequency (sfreq) set to 1000000Hz.
Other than that, the data in the file is consistent: 91760 samples at 1000000Hz = 0.09176 seconds.

The sampling frequency is computed in the import function as:

sFile.prop.sfreq = 1 ./ (hdr.Time(2) - hdr.Time(1));

See code:

Why do you have the first two time samples in the file that are only 1e-6 seconds apart?
Is there some time issue in your original file?
What does it look like in EEGLAB?
What was the original file format (before importing it into EEGLAB)?
What does it look like if you load this original file directly into Brainstorm?

Thanks for your response. Our original files is (.Poly5) and this files was not included in the brainstrom menu. When I used ASCII format to read the data, it would cost a lot of time and couldn't read it, so I used the Matlab code to change this file (.Poly 5) into EEGlab files (.set). In EEGlab, the sampling frequency set to 1000 Hz, so I didn't know why the sampling frequency would turn into 1000000Hz in brainstorm. Is there any method could change the sampling frequency in brainstorm?
Thank you!
Sid Hsu

I probably have to fix something in the EEGLAB importer.

Can you please share a short example dataset?
Upload the file somewhere (e.g. google drive, onedrive, dropbox...) and post the download link here.
Thanks

Thanks for your response. This is our EEGLAB dataset.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11aCYNrcRFYZPW5S2Y3c9HDXdByfyRLgU?usp=sharing

Thank you for the example data.
The bug is now fixed: Bugfix: Import EEGLAB: Disabled the use of field "times" (unreliable … · brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3@f585d88 · GitHub
Update Brainstorm and try importing your file again.

Thanks for your helping. It works perfectly.