wMEM of EEG

Is there any way to perform wMEM on EEG data and get the wavelet coefficient without using MRI data? I don't have the MRI data I only have the EEG data for 118 channel.And I need the wMEM feature from the EEG data.
Thanks in Advance.

Hello,
I transferred your question to the developers of the MEM functions, they will get back to you shortly.
Francois

Thank you so much for your support.

Is there any hope that I will get my answer …? :frowning:

I don’t know… I sent a reminder to the authors of the MEM.

Hi there!
Sorry for the delay, holidays are now over
To answer the question, the “brainentropy” package cannot (easily) return the discrete wavelet transform of a data vector.
We prepared a function that can, I am attaching it to this message. You simply need to provide a data matrix and its time vector:

[OBJ, OPTIONS] = waveTSmap( data, time );

The OBJ structure contains the wavelet transform and OPTIONS contains the options used to compute it. There is a bit of documentation in the function but don’t hesitate to reply if you need further information.

BEST!

Younes

[QUOTE=youneszer;10910]Hi there!
Sorry for the delay, holidays are now over
To answer the question, the “brainentropy” package cannot (easily) return the discrete wavelet transform of a data vector.
We prepared a function that can, I am attaching it to this message. You simply need to provide a data matrix and its time vector:

[OBJ, OPTIONS] = waveTSmap( data, time );

The OBJ structure contains the wavelet transform and OPTIONS contains the options used to compute it. There is a bit of documentation in the function but don’t hesitate to reply if you need further information.

BEST!

Younes[/QUOTE]

I am little confused that I can’t describe my problem to you. I have EEG data of 118 channel, and the data is in “.mat” format.I don’t have any other information Such as anatomical data, or proper channel information.I want to calculate the wMEM for this data. I want to use branstrom software. Is there any way?