MEG/EEG/e-phys Arts & Hacks Meetup
Need to get this EEG, MEG and e-phys data collected, analyzed and all wrapped up in time for your first, your next, big poster, big paper?
We are initiating a perpetual monthly series of informal meetups surrounding everything electrophysiology. Arts and hacks, from study designs to methods, code, apps, software and reporting.
Come with your brains, questions, answers, laptop and good will and join the fun!
|Where||McGill University, Montreal|
de Grandpré Communications Centre
3801 University, Montreal, QC H3A 2B4
|When||On a monthly basis, see below for next date|
|Audience||Anyone working with or interested in MEG, EEG and basic electrophysiology imaging.|
|Registration||You can register to the mailing list here.|
When: [POSTPONED] Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ de Grandpré Communications Centre
- Time-frequency decomposition (Part 2: Hilbert transform)
- Cross-frequency coupling
FOOOF: Power spectrum fitting tool
Meetup 1: September 16, 2019
- Choosing topics of interest for future meetups
- Overview of basic electrophysiology topics
Slides: MEG Intro
Meetup 2: October 28, 2019
- Calibration of accurate timing of MEG/EEG events: stimulus presentation, participant responses
- A practical tour of artifact detection and attenuation
Slides: Stimulus timing & delays
Meetup 3: February 11, 2019
- Spectral analysis
- Time-frequency decomposition (Part 1: Morlet wavelet)
Please fill the following form to join our mailing list. You can also monitor this page for updates.