Brainstorm workshop survey: Biomag 2012
This was the fourth large-scale Brainstorm workshop. For the first time, we integrated presentations from experimented Brainstorm users. We also distributed a short survey to help us improving the structure and contents of those workshops, and getting general feedback about the software. This page presents the results of this survey.
Survey document: Link
Number of returned documents: 42
- Before today's class, how would you describe your use of Brainstorm:
- - Never used: 45% - Some simulation work: 10% - Some experimental work: 31% - Experience user: 7% - NA: 7%
2. How helpful was the class in learning Brainstorm: 1(best) to 5(worst)
- - 1: 52% - 2: 26% - 3: 12% - 4: 7% - 5: 0% - NA: 2%
3. Did you try the online tutorial before coming to class:
- - Yes: 52% - No: 40% - NA: 7%
4. Was today's presentation by other Brainstorm researchers useful in better understand how to apply the software?
- - Yes: 67% - No: 24% - NA: 10%
5. Immediate plans for using Brainstorm:
- - Yes: 57% - No: 0% - NA: 43%
6.Particularly enthusiastic responses (explicit congratulations, many exclamation marks, smileys):
- - Yes: 26%
Citations - "Excellent! How do you fit a mountain into just one day" - "The online tutorial is excellent, but some details are useful to be seen on class" - "Very good pace, everything became very clear. Immediate help with individual problems was helpful to follow the further class" - "Very clear hands-on session, great communication with the audience" - "Very clear presentation, given at an easy-to-follow pace" - "Now I can start to analyze my data by myself. I'm happy. Many thanks." - "Tadel's teaching is very good - more of that!" - "That was amazing!" - "Super useful :)" - "Perfect!" - "Hope that you will complete the causality tool soon. Extremely interesting option!!!" - "Fear: very good - Baby: very important"