Add a custom process to the compiled version

Greetings, I am trying to add a process I have written to the compiled version of BrainStorm. I made the process using MATLAB and it works fine when using the MATLAB version but I am also trying to get it work on a different system with the compiled version.
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with this task.

Hi Alirouz,

This is a limitation in the compiled version, where only the compiled scripts can be used as indicated in this forum thread : Custom plugins for brainstrom MCR version

You can contact @Francois to see if he can include them.

Kind regards,
Steven

1 Like

Indeed, all the code executed from the compiled version of Brainstorm must be compiled at the same time. You can't execute additional .m files with the free Matlab Runtime.

If this is something you want to share with the rest of the Brainstorm community:

1. Clean and comment your code (comments in the file header explaining what the function do, and comments line by line in the code itself)
  2. Submit it as a new PR on the Brainstorm github repository
  3. Prepare some documentation to be added to the Brainstorm wiki

Otherwise, you'll have to keep using Matlab.

1 Like

Dear Steven, Thank you very much for your response and I apologize for the late reply. I will definitely do that.
Best regards,
Ali

Dear Francois, thank you for your response. I apologize for the late reply.
I will effeminately do that and try to make a better version of the process and more readable.
Thank you for your help and support,
Best regards,
Ali

correction effeminately -> definitely !!! . Auto correct has ruined many lives !!!