Creating epoch with txt file (format question)

Hi,

My question might be so simple :slight_smile:

I've recorded data with Muse 2 while participants were performing a psychophysics experiment.
I need to create epoch by adding the stimuli, task and their start - end time info for each participant but I couldn't find how to do it. Is it possible to create a txt file to import? How should I create its format?

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.
Could you be more specific of the type of data you have, and what you want to do with it?

I want to import an event file for each subject's preprossed eeg data to introduce the info in the attachment C03.xlsx (37.6 KB) . Just couldn't understand how its format should be.

For example in Eeglab there was a tutorial like this to create and import txt file. b. Events - EEGLAB Wiki

How can I do this process in Brainstorm?

You can create a text file with the markers, for example using the BIDS events.tsv format:
https://bids-specification.readthedocs.io/en/stable/04-modality-specific-files/05-task-events.html

Then load in your data file either interactively with the menu File > Add events from file (in the Record tab), or from a script with the process "Events > Import from file"