Drag search result to process box missing spectra

Hello,

I was trying to run a stat test on spectra. I did a search that only includes power spectra, but when I drag the resulting trial group to the process box, it displays 0 timefreq files:

Thanks!

Not sure what happens here.
I tested on three different protocols, and it seems to work everywhere...

Put a breakpoint in panel_nodelist.m > UpdateFileCount() and explore what is wrong, probably somewhere in tree_callbacks.m.

Hmm. This is a rabbit hole. I'm not familiar with the tree/node objects. I got as far as:
tree_dependencies.m line 300: isFileSelected returns false on the TF file that was found and should be counted. So it seems a problem with the node_apply_search function (called at line 735). I'll defer to @MartinC if that's ok.

Nice catch! The issue was that your search filter ("spectrum") is more specific than the few type options of the process box ("timefreq") so I have to add exceptions for these in tree_dependencies.m. I had already done it for results vs links and data vs raw data, but had not for spectrums.

This should fix it: https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/8a965c62ddaa5d8e22b4c0589bccd18648bddc8d