The following requests are based on the below BST forum post that I made.
Based on the definitions and proposed extraction methods that I've written in the above post I have some "small" requests that I would like to ask the BST team to implement. If these could be implemented that would be extremely helpful for my research and for many others too!
- I know that if you are exporting events using CSV text file (shown below) you get the info of label, time and duration. May I also request that the maximum (positive peak) and minimum values (minimum peak) of that event to be also exported? (or better, max peak-to-peak amplitude?)
- Alternatively, in the process "find maximum amplitude" (shown below) I think three more options could be added. The below is what is currently in place in Brainstorm.
The below is what I would kindly ask the BST team to implement (bold is what is currently missing).
What to detect:
- Maximum amplitude (positive or negative peak)
- Maximum value (positive peak)
- Minimum value (negative peak)
- Maximum peak-to-peak amplitude (maximum positive peak minus maximum negative peak)
Values to save in the output file:
- Peak amplitude (for each signal separately)
- Latency at the peak (for each signal separately)
- Global maximum (other channels set to zero)
- Maximum peak-to-peak amplitude (for each signal separately)
- Latency of maximum peak-to-peak amplitude (for each signal separately)