iEEG Panel ERROR

Dear Brainstorm team,
I keep getting an error when trying to use the panel iEEG to edit the display properties of the depth electrodes. More specifically when I click on the electrode name on the panel, instead of visualize the contacts coordinates I get this:
Screenshot 2024-05-27 164210

I only imported in brainstorm a subset of contacts of every electrode, so there are electrodes that only have 1 or 2 contacts. I noticed that I get this error only when electrodes have less then 3 contacts (i.e. contacts Z'1 and I'5 in the first pictures below and F'3 and F'2 in the second pictures below)

Screenshot 2024-05-27 165012

I also noticed that in the IntraElectrodes variable of the channel.mat file, the "ContactNumber" field doesn't correspond to the number of contacts I have in my channel file (i.e. see in the picture below how the "ContactNumber" of electrode F' is 3 and not 2, or the "ContactNumber" of electrode C' is 11 and not 5, as correctly displayed in iEEG panel).

Screenshot 2024-05-27 164853

Can you help with this? Do you have any suggestion on how to fix the problem?
Thank you very much

Francesca Talami

Hi @frtalami, could you tell us which version of Brainstorm are you using.

FYI @chinmay.chinara

Version: 3.240524 (24-May-2024)

I can't tell you whether there was the same issue with previous versions because it's the first time I am working with this dataset in brainstorm

Thank you
Francesca

Hi @frtalami,

Thank you for reporting this and it is an error at our end. We have captured it in the PR and resolved it in this commit . We will have it merged soon to the main repo.

Thank you very much
Francesca

This error has been fixed as of August 8, 2024 as per this PR. Please update your instance of brainstorm.

1 Like