I separated the events using Excel, and when I import them into Brainstorm, they are imported without any errors. However, they show as NaN in the Record section.
How should I properly import the events into Brainstorm? And once I have imported them, how can I run “Link raw to file” so that the ConnectViz result I obtain corresponds specifically to that event?
If you are a new Brainstorm user, we recommend you start by following the introduction tutorials first (section "Get started" on the tutorial page), using the example dataset that is provided. By doing so, you will get familiar with Brainstorm features, processes and jargon. https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials
There are issues in the order of the actions in what you described. The standard workflow is to:
Link raw file (import raw file in database)
Import (or mark) events
Import segements (aka epochs) based on the events
Brainstorm can import event information in many formats. If you have the data en Excel, you may use .csv as the common format between Excel and Brainstorm. Check this post: