Logical arguments in the filter box

Hi!
seem that a brainstorm update now prevent me to add logical argument in the filter box (right lower corner of the GUI)

On previous version I was frequently use the arguments "or" "and" to select my files to process. Is there another way to use the functions?

Thanks!

Hi!

It was confusing for some people that certain words and characters were reserved for boolean logic, so now you are required to use double quotes ("") to use logical operators in the filter box, otherwise it will simply try to match the whole string.

For example, to filter for both words "one" and "two", you should now write your query the following way:

"one" and "two"

Note that more advanced syntax is now available, and you can create your queries from the GUI using the magnifying glass at the top of the database tree. Refer to the following tutorial page for more information: https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/PipelineEditor#Search_Database

This is a new feature so let us know if some things are not clear in the tutorial or if you have suggestions for improvement.

I hope this helps!
Martin

1 Like

This help (save me) thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like