Looking for a micro-saccades detection miracle

Hi everyone! I think I have try all the brainstorm option for micro-saccades detection and unfortunately nothing work (I have to filter my data between 0-5 hz to localise my micro-saccades and then mark them 1 by one to apply SSP, that is ok for 1 or 2 subjects but with 50 x 6 blocs I think im getting crazy)
So my question : is there any way of detecting (and removing or cleaning) micro-saccades with brainstorm (or another like FieldTrip, MNE, EEGLAB etc) with a traditional HEOG, VEOG montage?

In my present case, lots of micro saccades are stimulus locked so this is getting really annoying so I can’t just ignore them.

Thank you very much!

M

If the microsaccades are clearly visible in your filtered HEOG or VEOG signals, and can be clearly distinguished from other fluctuations in the same signals, you should be able to detect them with one of the detection processes in Brainstorm:

• Events > Detect custom events
  • Events > Detect events above threshold
  • Events > Detect other artifacts

Otherwise, you could try recordings your patients with an eye tracker. This is by far the best solution for detecting all ocular movements.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/EyetrackSynchro

All right, i have try all theses option but with no clear success maybe i should try it again with more differents parameters till the radar can catch them without lot of false alarm. Sadly this is too late for the eyes tracker but this is definitely gonna be my way in the futur!

Thank you!