Problem Importing MRI and CT

Hello Team,
I am facing a problem with SEEG electrode reconstruction.
For some CTs, the co registration of MRI and CT make the electrodes invisible for reconstruction. So, I imported the CT first, did the reconstruction and then tried to import the MRI afterwards but it is always shifted at the corner off the screen and the electrodes at the center (cf. picture).
Does anyone know what might be the problem and how can I solve it ?
Thank you so much !

@chinmay.chinara can you please check this?

After doing the coregistration, when you open the CT, can you set the Amplitude to 0% and Min size to 1 under the Surface tab>Data options as in the image below. This should allow you to see all the electrodes clearly.

1. What steps did you follow to do the reconstruction ?
  2. If you imported the MRI after, is it coregistered to the CT properly?
  3. I can see that you chose Radiological under Display options in the image you shared. Is that correct ?

For doing proper implantation using CT and MRI, I would recommend that you go through this tutorial: https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/IeegContactLocalization

Hello ! Thank you so much for your answers.
The problem is that I have followed the tutorial for the majority of the subjects of the study and it was working very well.
Now, I have 3 subjects for which the coregistration of the MRI and CT makes the electrodes invisible, (cf. the picture).

I haven't figured out what causes this for these 3 patients since the CTs look quite the same for all the subjects.

And, I don't think that the co registration of the MRI is working well when imported after the reconstruction of the electrodes (or most probably I might be doing something wrong).