Unable to compute volume scouts and sources

Hello!

I am trying to follow the steps of the volume source estimation tutorial (https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/TutVolSource), but for some reason, I don't get the same options while doing exactly the same (as far as I know)...

In the tutorial they show a complete drop down menu, but I get this:


I thought it might have to do something with the output mode 'inversed kernel only' but I am not able to select full results.
I hope somebody is able to help me!
Thank you in advance.

Just to be clear, I mean i am not able to choose this option: display on MRI.

As a result, I am also not able to execute the next step: volume scouts

You are right-clicking on the shared inverse kernel, instead of the source link:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/SourceEstimation#Source_mapping_of_multiple_trials

If you are not familiar with these concepts, I recommend you start by following all the introduction tutorial (section "Get started") before trying to follow any of the advanced tutorials:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials

Thank you!