Volume scout from atlas

In the tutorial you mention is not clear to me what are the steps for the whole process. May be it is in different tutorials so let me clarify what I do to check if there is some mistake.

I combine aseg with cortex and obtain a whole brain(without dba or source of any type, it is not clear here if I have to add something with volume how??). Then I compute headmodel, covariance matrix and source for mri volume option. Here I see I think is where we add volume scouts from atlas. I can do that but I already have a source model where almost there is activation for each time in the whole brain. May be I did something wrong.

About fsaverage I didn't meant to use it as template but I use parcellations from those files in fsaverage. If not where from I can obtain aseg+aparc files? From a segmentation with recon-all that is computing freesurfer over IBCM152 template. Where can I find this template then? To my knowledge I can download from a link of McGill but it doesn't seem to work. May be it is dowloaded in another software as well where I can get it easily.

Also I want to mention that when I use ay atlas from spm to scouts I ony see numbers and not the names of those scouts. Is there something I am missing?